So I haven’t updated you all on fortunes in awhile.
I’d been updating testing, documentation, and refactoring a lot recently. Nothing too exciting for the non-developers out there. Recently I’ve been getting back into some UI though and am trying to implement gestures to play a card by sliding it up instead of just tapping on it. Avoid accidental plays this way hopefully.
Getting some odd glitches happening in some corner cases but its working for the most part. What’s left for me to do? In no particular order:
- Tutorial(Not sure how necessary this is given the rule set will not be implementing this before making a web-version available)
- Audio Sliders: instead of just sound effects music on/off
- Respect the sound settings of the phone: This is a pet peeve of mine. If I have my phone on silent I don’t want your game playing music/sound. I feel other people may feel the same way too.
- Save Divination: meeting with the client later this month to discuss exactly how this should play out since this portion of the game is more of her thing and is add on/lore/fluff for the game proper.
- Possibly go back and try and fiddle with AI some more.
The Audio sliders and the divination part are the main things I will be working on before something gets released(at least that’s the plan) that you all can play. Well that and getting the glitches out of whats already implemented.