So I’ve managed to get taking screenshots from the phone itself worked out instead of just capping my whole screen in the emulator. I’ve got all the necessary extra screens working for the most part but decided to share screen shots before moving on to the final one.
Some of the screens are still need more labels and formatting, but I am focused on functionality right now. James has an artist who has offered to help with some of the polishing for the interface and I may get Gina to help us out too.
This simple list screen ended up being a lot more trouble then it should have been. I originally tried to get it to be in a dialog like the create game screen but android’s internal support for lists is only presented in the form of a whole new activity. After having gone through the motions once I may go back and make the create game screen it’s own activity as well.